Sumatra Fairtrade Organic
This is our darkest roast coffee. We roast our Sumatra on a high heat and into second crack to bring you a very bold and full bodied coffee. This is coffee for those who can't get their coffee dark enough. Deep, spicy and earthy aroma with papaya and dark chocolate notes. In the cup full-bodied, richly low-toned, and complexly fruity: papaya and black cherry with a dry chocolate edge.
- Cultivars: 25% Bourbon, 25% Catimor, 50% Ateng
- Grade: Grade 1/double picked
- Processing Method: Semi Washed
- Region: Northeast corner of Aceh (ah-chay) Indonesia, Sumatra
- Harvest: October-June
- Altitude: 1200-1600 meters
- Cupping Notes:Nice heavy body, earthy, consistent, clean
- Certification: Fair Trade, Organic
Roaster's Cup Notes: Bold and Full Syrup Mouth-feel, earthy and bittersweet chocolates, red wine notes.